Let Us Connect You With Great Contractors



If you need a reputable contractor for any type of project or service at your home, we have a great list of people to put you in contact with.

Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation 
Call me at (616) 447-7025 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation



I’ve recently found myself running into clients who hired contractors to do work for them, and unfortunately, it seems that many of them overpaid and were taken advantage of.

I wanted to be sure to take this chance to let you know that if you have any projects coming up, I have a list of reputable contractors that includes everyone from electricians, plumbers, roofers, to anyone else you might need. We’ve vetted them through years of experience.

We have a great list of reputable contractors from over the years.


I’d be glad to send you a list of reputable vendors for any job you need to have done.

Similarly, if you know someone who you think is an absolutely amazing contractor, I’d love for you to share their name with me so I can continue to refer a list of wonderful people who do amazing work for my clients.

If you have any projects upcoming, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I’d love to set you up with a great contractor.